XARELTO 20 MG
ACTIVE INGREDIANT OF XARELTO 20 MG 28 TAB
Each film-coated tablet contains 20 mg of rivaroxaban.
Why use XARELTO 20 MG 28 TAB medicine?
Xarelto 20 mg is mainly used in the prevention of strokes caused by blood clots in patients with atrial fibrillation and arrhythmia.
What are the contraindications for the use of XARELTO 20 MG 28 TAB?
It is forbidden to use the medicine without consulting a specialist in the following cases:
Active bleeding as a result of surgery or an injury.
Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug.
Patients who have undergone transcatheter aortic valve replacement.
What are the precautions for using XARELTO 20 MG 28 TAB?
The drug is used with caution under the supervision of a physician in the following cases:
- Pregnancy: There are no adequate studies on the use of rivaroxaban during pregnancy, and it should be used with caution in pregnant women due to the possibility of bleeding or emergency labor. Therefore, the
- doctor must be informed if the patient is pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Lactation: Rivaroxaban can pass through breast milk to the infant, but there are not enough studies to determine the effect on the child, so a doctor should be consulted to study the need for the nursing mother
- for treatment and the possible effects on the infant.
- Kidney disease.
- Liver problems.
- Elderly people over the age of 75 years.
- The presence of hereditary bleeding diseases.
- Taking other medicines to treat blood clotting or affect blood clotting.
- Take St John’s Wort supplements.
- Presence of bleeding injuries, such as a wound or bleeding stomach ulcers.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- Having antiphospholipid syndrome, a condition that affects the immune system and increases the risk of blood clots.
- It is recommended that all doctors and dentists be told that you are taking rivaroxaban before having an operation or any other dental procedure.