VITACID C EFF TAB; vitamin c, ascorbic acid, therapeutic nutrients, minerals, electrolytes .
VITACID C EFF TAB
Effervescent “VITACID – C” Vitacid C is one of the most popular drugs prescribed to supply the body with vitamin C, as it is an easy-to-absorb formula with delicious orange taste, suitable for adults and children, and one effervescent tablet contains 1000 mg of vitamin C.
Indications for the effervescent Vitacid c:
- It is considered a treatment and prevention of scurvy.
- It is prescribed in cases of vitamin C deficiency and to prevent its deficiency in the body.
- It is useful in treating conditions caused by vitamin C deficiency, such as gum infections and bleeding.
- It is considered an adjunct treatment in some pathological conditions such as tuberculosis, hyperthyroidism, stomach and duodenal ulcers, cancerous tumors, high temperatures, whooping cough, pneumonia, sinus infections, and rheumatic fever.
- It is considered an immunomodulator during pregnancy and lactation.
- Help speed healing of wounds and fractures.
- Adjunctive treatment in cases of burns.
- It is used in cases of vascular disorders.
- It is used to reduce the symptoms of colds and influenza .
- Helps support and revitalize the immune system.
- It is used during the recovery period after recovery from diseases and surgeries.
- Helps protect the body from oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- It is an important collagen-building catalyst for building connective tissues in skin and bone.
- Vitacid C has an important role in protecting blood vessels from damage.
- It works to support the nervous system and help it perform its functions.
- Vitamin C helps iron quickly in the body.
- It is considered an effective treatment for scurvy.
Dosage and method of use:
- The doctor determines the dose according to the patient’s condition.
- The normal dose is one to two tablets per day after eating.
- The dose for women during pregnancy and lactation will be determined by the doctor.
- A tablet is placed in half a glass of water and taken after the effervescence.
- The doses prescribed by the doctor must be adhered to.