VERSACE DYLAN BLUE EDT For Men 100ML
DYLAN BLUE POUR-HOMME 100 ML
Fragrance Family: Earthy & Woody
Scent Type: Earthy Greens & Herbs
Key Notes: Aquatic Notes, Bergamot, Patchouli
Fragrance Description: New and exquisite qualities of natural citrus, aquatic notes, and violet leaves combine with modern hints of fig leaf to give an incisive, Mediterranean freshness.
About the Bottle: The classic bottle features bright blue and gold that guards the precious new fragrance for him. The design of painted glass reinterprets the color blue as an allusion to the Mediterranean Sea and its culture: modern, fresh, incisive, intense, profound, and sensual.
DYLAN BLUE POUR HOMME 100 ML
VERSACE POUR-HOMME DYLAN BLUE E D T 100ML
- The men’s fragrance collection is an expression of the bold and charismatic character of the brand. Discover our rich selection of perfumes with fresh, spicy or woody notes.
- A strong, masculine fragrance, Dylan Blue encapsulates the sensual scents of the Mediterranean.
- The fragrance bold ambrox notes, refreshed with hints of bergamot and grapefruit.
- The earthy and citrusy olfactory notes are enveloped with black pepper, papyrus wood and incense, along with mineral musk, tonka beans and saffron.
- The bold perfume is stored in a blue, geometric bottle enriched with gold tone accents, evoking the Mediterranean Sea and sand.
DETAILS & CARE
DYLAN BLUE POUR-HOMME
- Dylan Blue
- Ambrox, bergamot, grapefruit
- Black pepper, papyrus wood, incense, mineral musk, tonka beans and saffronneral musk, tonka beans and saffron
- Geometric blue bottle with golden Medusa accent
- Gold-tone lid
- Blue and gold paper box
Available Sizes for VERSACE for MEN DYLAN BLUE in Egypt
Buy versace in Egypt with Best prices from here!
- Founded in 1978 in Milan, Gianni Versace S.r.l. is one of the leading international fashion design houses and a symbol of Italian luxury world-wide.
- It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including haute couture, prèt-à-porter, accessories, jewellery, watches, eyewear, fragrances, and home furnishings all bearing the distinctive Medusa logo.
- Donatella Versace has been Artistic Director of Versace since 1997 and has steered the brand into the 21st century.
Today, Versace represents its heritage through its strong and fearless designs, while addressing a new global audience which continues to strengthen Versace’s position in contemporary culture.