VENDEXINE SYRUP; Dexamethasone, chlorpheniramine, corticosteroid, anti inflammatory agents .
VENDEXINE SYRUP is used to treat allergies and infections of all kinds, it contains many active substances that help to fight allergies and infections and eliminate the causes that lead to their appearance, every 5 ml of the drink contains dexamethasone at a concentration of 5.0 mg and chlorpheniramine maleate at a concentration of 2 mg.
- The drug treats all infections that affect the body.
- Relieves symptoms of allergies.
- Treats severe asthma and works to get rid of allergic rhinitis.
- Effective treatment in cases of middle ear infections.
- Relieves skin sensitivity and allergies that afflict many people due to taking some types of medicine.
- VENDEXINE treats hives and any swelling in the body.
- Treats eye infections.
- An effective treatment for all types of allergies that affect the respiratory system, such as allergies to the nose, throat and sinuses.
- Treating Lovelier’s syndrome that has not responded to any other medications.
- Tuberculosis treatment It is recommended that this drug be used concurrently with appropriate anti-TB chemotherapy or pneumonia.
Authorized dose and method of use
The usual dose of VENDEXINE for children aged 6 to 12 years is half a teaspoon of the medicine 3 times daily.
For adults older than 12 years of age, it is a small spoonful to be taken 3 times daily.
Do not use this medicine when suffering from fungal diseases.
It is forbidden to use this medicine for children under the age of 6 years.
This medicine should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless under the supervision of a specialist.
The medicine should not be used for patients who are allergic to its active ingredients.
VENDEXINE is safe and therefore does not cause any complications or side effects that affect a person’s health.