TANTUM ROSA SACHETS
benzydamine, dermatological agents .
Indications of TANTUM ROSA SACHETS :
- Non-specific vaginitis.
- Adjunct in the therapy of specific vaginitis.
- Preparation of surgical procedures: Diathermocoagulation, conization, IUD insertion, instrumental diagnostic procedures
(hysterosalpingography, tubal insufflation, etc.), vaginal and abdominal hysterectomy, colpoperineorrhaphy and
- vaginal plastic surgery, dilatation, and curettage.
- Post-operative therapy in gynecological surgery.
- Post-menopausal atrophic vaginitis.
- Post-radiotherapy vaginal mucositis.
- Post-partum and puerperal hygiene
Dosage and Administration:
Dissolve the contents of 1-2 sachets in a liter of water. 1-2 douches daily, or as prescribed by the physician.
It is forbidden to use this lotion for people who are allergic to the substances that manufacture the drug, which is a substance