SUPPORTAN TROPICAL FRUITS 200 ML; tropical fruits, proteins, carbohydrates .
SUPPORTAN TROPICAL FRUITS 200 ML
ACTIVE-INGREDIENT OF SUPPORTAN TROPICAL FRUITS 200 ML
tropical fruits, proteins, carbohydrates
- High-caloric (1.5 kcal/ml)
- High in protein (10 g/100 ml)
- High in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) from fish oil
(2 g EPA/400 ml)
- High in fat
- Low in carbohydrates
- With medium chain triglycerides
- With fibre (including prebiotic fibre)
- Tropical Fruits
For patients with:
- Tumor cachexia
- Chronic catabolic diseases
200 ml EasyBottle
The cap version of the EasyBottle (screw-cap/drink-cap) varies among countries.
Notes and Indications for use
- Supportan® Drink is intended for the dietary management of patients with pancreatic cancer and lung cancer.
- Dosage should be calculated by a clinician or dietitian according to individual requirements.
- Supportan® Drink is to be used as a nutritional supplement for the dietary management of patients with pancreatic and lung cancer. As a guide the recommended intake is 2 x 200ml per day.
|Recommended daily dosage|
|For supplementary nutrition||2 EasyBottles||600 kcal|
|For complete nutrition||5 EasyBottles||1500 kcal|
|Energy density||1.5 kcal/ml|
|Energy distribution |
|Protein||27 energy %|
|Fat||40 energy %|
|Carbohydrates||31 energy %|
|Fibre||2 energy %|
|Water||76 ml/100 ml|
SUPPORTAN TROPICAL FRUITS 200 ML MANUFACTURED BY