SULFAX JOINT 30 TABLET
Description Of SULFAX JOINT 30 TABLET
Sulfex Joint Tablets is a nutritional supplement that contains a balanced formula that supports the health of joints and cartilage, as this formula works to help restore the elasticity of cartilage and the formation of lubricant fluid for the joints, as it helps to relieve the pain associated with arthritis.
Glucosamine from shrimp cells and chondroitin are two main components that have a synergistic effect to support the health of the knees, maintain the rebuilding of cartilage and prevent its destruction.
How To Use Of SULFAX JOINT 30 TABLET
Adults: The recommended dose is two tablets per day, with the main meal.
Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink and do not chew.
- As with all nutritional supplements, it is recommended to consult a doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or allergic to any of the foods.
- It is preferable to consult a doctor or pharmacist in case of any medical condition or medication.
- For diabetics or those taking blood-thinning medications (such as warfarin), it is preferable to consult a doctor before using it.
- If side effects occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not exceed the prescribed amount.
- Allergens: This product contains fish products, so you should pay attention if you are allergic to fish products.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent disease and is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle