SPECTRA FILM SHEET 12CM X 14.5 CM
DESCRIBTION SPECTRA FILM SHEET 12CM X 14.5 CM
Can be easily cut with scissors to another size self-adherent washable & reusable for up to 2 weeks great for wearing under clothing.
Spectra film silicone gel sheeting is intended for use in the
management of old and new hypertrophic scars resulting from
burns, surgical, or traumatic injury to the skin. Consistent use
of this gel, sheeting can significantly reduce hypertrophic and
HOW TO USE SPECTRA FILM SHEET 12CM X 14.5 CM
Silicone patches are considered one of the effective and reliable means to treat scars effectively, and there are many steps and stages that must be followed in dealing with these patches, and their use is as follows:
- First, you should clean and dry the affected area well.
- Wipe off any excess cream if you are using the cream for massaging.
- Remove the protective cover from the paper and apply the sticky side to your skin.
- Build your skin’s tolerance Wear the sheet 4 hours a day for 2 days.
- Then increase the time to the time advised by your healthcare professional.
- Wash the gel plate daily using lukewarm soapy water.
- Then rinse it well and pat it dry with a non-padded towel.
- Wear the same silicone piece until it begins to deteriorate, then replace it with a new one.
- Keep the gel chips in a clean plastic tub when not in use.
- Store jelly leaves in a cool, dry place.