SINAWET SYRUP; anise, thyme, grindelia, respiratory tract agents .
SINAWET SYRUP that treats coughing up sputum and contains a group of nutritional supplements that help quickly treat symptoms of chronic cough and flu that sometimes lead to chronic whooping cough that seriously affects the respiratory system.
Indications for use of SINAWET SYRUP:
- Sinawait medicine treats cases of whooping cough.
- Reduces coughing effect.
- Fast-acting antibiotic .
- It gets rid of bacteria and viruses.
- Laryngitis treatment.
- Treatment of chest allergies .
- Treats the pharynx.
- Eliminates tracheitis.
Permissible dose of SINAWET:
- The usual dose of Sinawet is 10 cm three times a day.
- The recommended dose for children over 7 years is 5 cm 3 times a day.
- The course of treatment should not exceed a week.
Side effects from taking SINAWET:
It contains Sinawet on some side effects that are the cause of many health problems , because these negative effects result from eating overdoses and over which, it is possible to identify in detail on these effects through the following points: –
- The occurrence of some disorders in the digestive system.
- Severe dizziness and lethargy.
- An allergic reaction occurs.
Contraindications to the use of the drug SINAWET:
- It is prohibited to consume Sinawit while breastfeeding in order to protect the health of the infant from any health damages.
- It is dangerous during pregnancy, so it is advised not to take it throughout the months of pregnancy in order to preserve the health of the fetus.
- It should be discontinued if any allergic reaction, such as swelling of the face, appears.
- It is important not to exceed the dose prescribed by the attending doctor.
- It is dangerous for people who are allergic to the components of Sinawet.