PERFECTIL ORIGINAL 30 TAB
We all want to do the best that we can for our health and appearance. Vitabiotics knows only too well that what you put inside your body has an enormous impact on your internal health and your outer appearance. Therefore, Perfectil has been formulated by an expert team to deliver “beauty from within” and is designed to complement your daily skin and hair care routine with a range of over 20 micro nutrients.
Benefits of PERFECTIL ORIGINAL
Our skin, hair and nails all require specific vitamins and nutrients. Perfectil works by delivering nourishment through the bloodstream, so works ‘from within’.
Each tablet contains micronutrients including:
- Riboflavin (vit. B2), Niacin (vit. B3) and biotin which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Minerals selenium and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
Main Active Ingredients of PERFECTIL ORIGINAL 30 TAB
Micro nutrient, vitamin and mineral tablets with zinc, selenium and biotin
|Nutritional Information||Average per tablet||% NRV*|
|Vitamin D (D3 200 IU)||5 µg||100|
|Vitamin E (Natural Source)||40 mg α-TE||333|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Thiamin (Vit. B1)||8 mg||727|
|Riboflavin (Vit.B2)||4 mg||286|
|Niacin (Vit. B3)||18 mg NE||113|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||9 µg||360|
|Pantothenic Acid||40 mg||667|
|Grape Seed Extract (95%
Benefits of Selenium
- acts as a powerful antioxidant
- may reduce your risk of certain cancers
- may protect against cardiovascular diseases
- important for thyroid health
- may improve mental health
What is the importance of Zinc ?
- Zinc is an essential mineral that helps the body inside and out.
- It can even help maintain the health of your largest organ: your skin.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory effects, zinc is especially beneficial for inflammatory acne and related scarring.
- Zinc plays an important role in hair tissue growth and repair.
- It also helps keep the oil glands around the follicles working properly.
- Hair loss is a common symptom of zinc deficiency
Benefits of Biotin:
- Biotin helps in cases of hair loss (Alopecia).
- It acts as hair volumizer giving the appearance of fullness to the hair.
- It increases the nail sickness, improves nail structure and reduce nail breakage in people with brittle nails.
- Biotin combination with chromium might lower blood sugar in people with type II diabetes.
- Biotin is a vitamin. Foods such as eggs, milk, or bananas contain small amounts of biotin.
- Biotin is used for biotin deficiency. It is also commonly used for hair loss, brittle nails, and other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
Full Ingredients of PERFECTIL ORIGINAL 30 TAB
Maltodextrin, Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose & Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Capric/Caprilic Triglyceride, Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides], Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Fumarate, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), L-Cysteine, Grape Seed Extract, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Betacarotene (Carriers: Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Chromium Chloride, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglumatic Acid), Potassium Iodine, Sodium Selenate, Biotin.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredient in bold.
Directions of use PERFECTIL ORIGINAL 30 TAB
Take one tablet per day with your main meal with sufficient amount of water.
Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake.
Only to be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other Perfectil supplements and multivitamins.
There is no need to take an additional multivitamin. Perfectil may be used for as long as required, and a regular intake is recommended.
- No artificial colours
- Preservatives Free
- lactose, yeast or gelatin are not added
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Perfectil is not tested on animals
Contraindications and Precautions
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, a thyroid condition, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for children.
- Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold in ingredients list.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.