OSSOFORTIN ORIGINAL D3 5000 IU
OSSOFORTIN ORIGINAL D3 5000 IU, Vitamin D is also known as the “sunshine vitamin” because it is made by the body after exposure to the sun. 10 to 15 minutes of sunshine 3 times packets of vitamin D is sufficient for most people at most latitudes. People who live in sunny areas may not have enough vitamin D. Get enough vitamin D from food sources. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium. You need natural calcium to maintain healthy teeth and bones. It also helps maintain blood levels. Vitamin D is a fat- soluble vitamin that helps your body absorbs calcium and phosphorus.
Active Ingredient of Ossofortin Original
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
Benefits of vitamin D3
- Having the right amount of vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones.
- Vitamin D3 treats and prevents bone disorders (such as rickets, osteomalacia).
- Vitamin D is made by the body when skin is exposed to sunlight. Sunscreen, protective clothing, limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin, and age may prevent getting enough vitamin D from the sun. Vitamin D with calcium is used to treat or prevent bone loss.
- Vitamin D is also used with other medications to treat low levels of calcium or phosphate caused by certain disorders. It may be used in kidney disease to keep calcium levels normal and allow normal bone growth.
- used to treat low levels of parathyroid hormone
- used to treat rickets that are dependent on vitamin D levels in the body
- used to treat osteomalacia, or softening of bones
- used to treat softening of bones from seizure medications
- treats vitamin D deficiency in body.
- prevention of vitamin D deficiency.
- treats osteoporosis caused by glucocorticoid drugs
- treats generalized changes in bone associated with renal failure
- helps in osteoporosis, a condition of weak bones
- treats bone changes due to x-linked hypophosphatemia
Side effects of OSSOFORTIN ORIGINAL D3 5000 IU
- Vitamin D at normal doses usually has no side effects. If you have any unusual effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- If your doctor has directed you to take this medication, remember that he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
- Too much vitamin D can cause harmful high calcium levels. Tell your doctor right away if any of these signs of high vitamin D/calcium levels occur: nausea/vomiting, constipation, loss of appetite, increased thirst, increased urination, mental/mood changes, unusual tiredness.
- A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
- This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
OSSOFORTIN ORIGINAL D3 5000 IU and Pregnancy
Sorry, we have no data available. Please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
OSSOFORTIN ORIGINAL D3 5000 IU and Breastfeeding
- Precaution: MONITOR INFANT CALCIUM LEVELS WITH HIGH DOSES; POSSIBLE HYPERCALCEMIA
Vitamin D3 Supplements in Egypt
Ossofortin 10000 IU | أوسوفورتين 10000 | Vitamin D 10000 IU Egypt
Sanso D3 10000 IU | سانسو د3 10000 وحدة دولية
Devarol 200000 IU Amp | ديفارول حقن
Davalindi 1000 IU tab | دافالندى 1000 وحدة
Now Vitamin D3 2000 IU | ناو فيتامين د
yara (verified owner) –
I used it when I was deficient in Vitamin D