NIGHT CALM TAB
NIGHT CALM 1MG 20TAB
contains eszopiclone. It’s a sedative and hypnotic
- Night Calm is indicated for the treatment of insomnia.
- at bedtime decreases sleep latency and improve sleep maintenance.
- It treats a certain sleep problem.
- It may help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and lessen how often you wake up during the night, so you can get a better night’s rest.
- Eszopiclone belongs to a class of drugs called sedative hypnotics.
- It acts on your brain to produce a calming effect.
- Use of this medication is usually limited to short treatment periods of 1 to 2 weeks or less.
WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED DOSE ?
- The dose of Night Calm should be individualized. The recommended starting dose for Night Calm is 2 mg immediately before bedtime.
- Dosing can be initiated at or raised to 3 mg if clinically indicated, since 3 mg is more effective for sleep maintenance.
- The recommended starting dose of Night Calm for elderly patients whose primary complaint is difficulty falling asleep is 1 mg immediately before bedtime.
- In these patients, you can increase the dose to 2 mg if the need arises.
- For elderly patients whose primary complaint is difficulty staying asleep, The recommended dose is 2 mg immediately before bedtime.
- Take it with or immediately after a heavy, high-fat meal results in slower absorption.
- Special Populations: Hepatic: The starting dose of Night Calm should be 1 mg in patients with severe hepatic impairment.
- Co-administration with CYP3A4 Inhibitors : The starting dose should not exceed 1 mg in patients co-administered it with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors.
OVERDOSE Of NIGHT CALM 1MG 20TAB
Drug overdoses occur when too much of a drug is in a person’s system, resulting in negative and sometimes serious health effects.
Mixing eszopiclone with other substances, such as alcohol or other drugs, can increase the risk for overdose. People with substance abuse problems are more likely to mix eszopiclone with other drugs in order to intensify the euphoric effects that can result from high doses of eszopiclone.
Many of the drugs commonly mixed with eszopiclone (including alcohol) slow down functions in the body through their effects on the central nervous system. On their own, this can cause feelings of drowsiness, lightheadedness, or dizziness.
It can also result in more serious symptoms.
Hypersensitivity to Eszopiclone or any other component of the product. Patients with a personal or family history of sleepwalking.
- Keep at temperature not exceeding 30 °C in a dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
- A box containing 2 (PVC/Al), each strip contains 10 F.C. tablets.
- NIGHT CALM 3MG 20TAB MANUFACTURED BY
- MEDIZEN Pharmaceutical Industries Borg El Arab – fourth Industrial Zone, Block 2, Alexandria, A.R.E.