MOLNUPIRAVIR 200MG 40CAP
Treatment of COVID-19 in adults (aged 18 years and older) who do not require initiation of supplemental oxygen
due to COVID-19 and are at increased risk of progression to hospitalization or death
- Known allergy to Active ingredients or any of the excipients of this medicine (croscarmellose sodium,
hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, red
iron oxide, butyl alcohol, dehydrated alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol,
purified water, shellac, strong ammonia solution).
- The safety and efficacy in children and adolescents aged 18 years and younger have not yet been
established, therefore use in these patients is not recommended.
- See the below section for information on men and women of childbearing potential, and women who are
pregnant or breastfeeding
- Molnupiravir is pregnancy category D – it is not recommended during pregnancy and in women of
childbearing potential not using contraception.
- There are no data on the use in pregnant women. Studies in animals have shown
- Breastfeeding is not recommended during treatment with and for 4 days after the last dose due
to the potential for adverse reactions in the infant from
- Animal lactation studies have not been conducted.
- It is unknown whether molnupiravir or any of the components of molnupiravir; are present in human milk,
affect human milk production, or have an effect on the breastfed infant.
Storage and stability
Molnupiravir should be stored in its original packaging; in a cool, dry place (< 30oC).