MERAMERIX 400MG 5TAB
1. MERAMERIX 400MG 5TAB
ACTIVE INGREDIANT MERAMERIX 400MG 5TAB
It contains moxifloxacin, a substance belonging to the group of fluoroquinolones, which is a class of broad-spectrum antibiotics that helps to eliminate many gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
Moxifloxacin, which is contained in the Miramarex drug, contributes to the elimination of many dangerous bacteria that are resistant to many other antibiotics, such as Pseudomonas bacteria.
INDICATION FOR USE OF MERAMERIX 400MG 5TAB
- Broad-spectrum antibiotic.
- Treatment of sinusitis accompanied by bacterial infection.
- Helps treat acute otitis media with a bacterial infection.
- Treatment of bone infection and bacterial differentials.
- Treatment of severe pneumonia accompanied by bacterial infection.
- Contributes to the treatment of gastrointestinal infections.
- Treatment of diarrhea accompanied by bacterial infection.
- Treatment of pus and bacterial infection affecting the kidneys and urinary tract.
- Contributes to the treatment of bacterial infections that affect the skin and wounds.
- Treatment of bacterial infections that affect the female reproductive system.
- It is used with great effectiveness to treat cases of syphilis or gonorrhea.
- Treatment of prostatitis accompanied by bacterial infection.
Dosage of MERAMERIX 400MG 5TAB
- One tablet is taken daily for a period ranging from 5 to 14 days.
- The duration of treatment varies from person to person according to the case, so the period specified by the doctor must be adhered to in full.
- There is no conflict between taking these tablets and food, so it is possible to take the medicine before or after meals.
- The full dose and duration specified by the doctor must be used, even if recovery occurs quickly so that the infection does not recur again.
Use of MERAMERIX 400MG 5TAB for children
- The safety and safety of this medicine have not been established for children and adults under 18 years of age.
- The use of this medicine affects the health and growth of bones, joints, and ligaments if it is used in children and adults under the age of 18 years.
- Therefore, it is not used for those under 18 years of age unless the patient does not respond to treatment with other antibiotics.
These tablets are only for use by adults over 18 years of age.
Use of MERAMERIX 400MG 5TAB for pregnant women
- When trying this drug on animals, undesirable results appeared on the fetus, but there are no adequate studies on the possibility of using this drug on women during pregnancy.
- It is expected that the use of Miramix will cause side effects on the fetus, so this medicine is not used during pregnancy except in cases of necessity only and this is done under the supervision of a specialized doctor.
- The doctor may prescribe this medication during pregnancy to treat some serious bacterial infections that do not respond to other antibacterial medications.
- Miramix is not used during pregnancy unless other antibacterial medicines have not been effective.
Use of MERAMERIX 400MG 5TAB while breastfeeding
- It is not known whether the active substance of this medicine passes through breast milk to the infant or not.
- It is expected that the use of this drug will cause some side effects for the child if it is used by the mother during the breastfeeding period, so it is not preferable to use Miramix for the mother during the breastfeeding period.
- The doctor may prescribe this medication during breastfeeding to treat some serious bacterial infections that do not respond to other antibacterial medications.
- In this case, it is preferable to stop breastfeeding during the treatment period and to return to breastfeeding again only after stopping treatment.
- If this medicine is used during the breastfeeding period and the breastfeeding is not stopped, it is best to avoid breastfeeding within 3 to 4 hours of using the medicine to reduce the amount of active substance that passes to the infant through breast milk.
medicine alternative MERAMERIX 400MG 5TAB
There are no reviews yet.