LIMITLESS C ZINC ORIGINAL 30 TAB
Limitless C + Zinc Original 30 Tab
Benefits of Vitamin C + Zinc
- A dietary supplement used to treat or prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies due to poor nutrition and to support the health and function of the immune system
- Supporting healthy skin, hair and nails
- Protect the body from free radicals
- Treating colds and influenza
- Treatment of diseases associated with a low level of zinc in the body, including the following
- Impaired fertility in men
- major depression
- Vision problems
Limitless C Zinc for pregnant women
One of the vitamins useful for the health of the pregnant woman, as it supports the health of the mother and the fetus, but you should consult a doctor to determine the doses
Limitless C Zinc for hair
Zinc is one of the very important and necessary elements for hair health and shine, as it works in cooperation with vitamin C to protect hair from environmental factors and free radicals, which limits hair breakage and prevents hair loss
Vitamin C with zinc for children
The doctor may prescribe vitamin C and your weight for children from 6 to 12 years old, depending on the child’s need and health condition
What are the contraindications for using vitamin C with zinc?
Limitless should not be used without consulting a physician when hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
What are the precautions for using vitamin C with zinc?
Use with caution under the supervision of a doctor in the following cases
- During pregnancy and breast-feeding, it is safe to use within the recommended dosage
- Diabetes, in which high doses lead to a decrease in the level of sugar in the blood
- Alcoholism. Alcohol reduces zinc absorption
- Rheumatoid arthritis, which reduces zinc absorption
What are the drug interactions of vitamin C with zinc?
It is preferable to inform the doctor or pharmacist of all medications, herbs, vitamins and dietary supplements before starting treatment.
It is recommended not to coincide with the following drugs
- Concomitant use of “quinolone and tetracycline” antibiotics and zinc reduces the absorption and effectiveness of the antibiotic.
What are the doses of vitamin C with zinc and methods of use?
One tablet daily, or as directed by the physician
What are the conditions for storing vitamin C with zinc?
Store below 25 ° C, protect from moisture and direct sunlight
How to use vitamin C with zinc
Two “lozenges” are taken daily for those who want to raise immunity .. One tablet is recommended for children, the elderly, pregnant lactating women, and people with chronic diseases.
Side effects of vitamin C with zinc
- Nausea / vomiting
- Stomach irritation
- Nervous deterioration
- A metallic taste in the mouth
- kidney stones