Lucid Anti Lice Shampoo Used To Treat Lice And Nits Nits
LICID PLUS SHAMPOO 200ML
A shampoo used to treat lice and head insects. It also helps to get rid of lice and lice eggs. It also works to protect hair from external pollution and exposure to insects and lice.
Natural oils (neem oil, lavender oil, and cinnamon oil) used to treat lice and its nits.
BENEFITS OF LICID PLUS SHAMPOO 200ML :
- kills head lice and their eggs.
- Natural oils free from insecticides.
- Effective, safe and gentle on hair.
How to use Licid shampoo:
- Wash the hair and the scalp with your regular shampoo, rinse it with water and then dry both hair and scalp.
- Apply sufficient quantity of licid shampoo to the head of the scalp enough to all areas including behind the ears and on the nape of the neck.
- Allow the shampoo to remain on the hair for 10 minutes, to exert its insecticidal effect on lice and eggs.
- Add water and massage the hair until a foamy lather is formed.
- Rinse with water and then dry hair using another clean towel.
- Comb the hair using a personal fine-toothed comb to remove dead lice and their eggs.
Precautions & warning:
-Avoid applying Licid lotion to the eyes, nose, on the wounds or on the mucous membrane. If it gets in these areas, rinse with plenty of water.
-If applying this product to an infant, cover the infant’s hands and feet after applying licid to make sure this product does not get in the infant’s mouth.
-Apply this drug in an area with good air flow (e.g., near an open window).
-Used during pregnancy when clearly needed, but not known whether licid passes into breast milk.
– Wash the hands well after use.
NITOLIC HEAD LICE TREATMENT SYSTEM 50ML
For More Information About Active ingredient
There are no reviews yet.