LA ROCHE-POSAY PIGMENTCLAR SERUM 30ML
LA ROCHE-POSAY PIGMENTCLAR SERUM
Dark spots, dull complexion: the new dermatologist correction with long-lasting effect
Why To Use
What is Pigmentclar serum used for?
Highly concentrated in [LHA], this serum offers gentle surface exfoliation to quickly unify the complexion. Thanks to its powerful anti dark-spot complex [PhE-Resorcinol + Ginkgo + Ferulic Acid], this serum significantly reduces the dark spots and pigment irregularities. Light, hydrating and fluid texture.
How To Use
How do you use La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar ?
- After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply to face and neck morning or evening.
- If applied in the morning, can be used under Pigmentclar Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
Is La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar effective?
Lovely and effective. The La Roche–Posay Pigmentclar is lightweight and not greasy on skin and I use it every morning and evening. I have very noticeable dark spots on my face from sun damages and after using a bottle of this serum the spots did became lighter than before.
Which La Roche-Posay serum is best?
Top 10 Best La Roche-Posay products
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micellar Water.
- La Roche-Posay Serozinc.
- Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
- Respectissime Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover.
- Cicaplast Baume B5 Soothing Repairing Balm.
- Redermic [R] Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Treatment.