HYALGAN 20MG 2ML SYRINGE
DESCRIPTION OF HYALGAN 20MG 2ML SYRINGE
Traumatic and degenerative joint disease.
Adjuvant in orthopedic surgery.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF HYALGAN 20MG 2ML SYRINGE
Each 2 ml pre-filled syringe contains:
Active ingredient: Hyaluronic acid sodium salt (Hyalectin) 20 mg.
Excipients: Sodium chloride, Mononbasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, Dibasic sodium phosphate dodecahydrate, Water for injections qs to 2 ml.
Therapeutic Category & Actions:
The intra-articular administration into arthritic joints improves joint function, due to the normalization of synovial fluid viscoelasticity and activation of tissue repair processes in articular cartilage.
Dosage & Administration:
2 mL of HYALGAN (20mg) administered intra-articularly once a week for 5 weeks or as directed by the physician.
Hyalgan injection side effects
This medicine may be accompanied by several side effects that must be present after using it a lot, and this happens a lot with all different medicines and does not appear with all people because each case is different from the other and the symptoms of injection are:
- The first side effect that all people experience is the presence of stomach problems and pain as a result of the severity of the drug’s components.
- After taking the injection, the human skin around the joints develops red spots and a little swelling appears.
- If the rest is done during the treatment period, it will lead to many complications for the patient.
- Some people get chronic headaches for the duration of treatment.
- Skin irritation and severe itching are noticeable.
- The presence of pain in the hands and legs.
There are no reviews yet.