HYALGAN 20MG 2ML SYRINGE
DESCRIPTION OF HYALGAN 20MG 2ML SYRINGE
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF HYALGAN 20MG 2ML SYRINGE
Dosage & Administration:
Hyalgan injection side effects
This medicine may be accompanied by several side effects that must be present after using it a lot, and this happens a lot with all different medicines and does not appear with all people because each case is different from the other and the symptoms of injection are:
- The first side effect that all people experience is the presence of stomach problems and pain as a result of the severity of the drug’s components.
- After taking the injection, the human skin around the joints develops red spots and a little swelling appears.
- If the rest is done during the treatment period, it will lead to many complications for the patient.
- Some people get chronic headaches for the duration of treatment.
- Skin irritation and severe itching are noticeable.
- The presence of pain in the hands and legs.