GARNIER FAST BRIGHT VITAMIN C SERUM
Introducing the new Garnier bright complete vitamin c serum, Garnier Skin Natural’s most concentrated brightening and spot reduction formula in a face serum. Enriched with powerful ingredients like 30 times vitamins and Lemons, the lightweight and non-oily formula serum for face instantly penetrates into the skin. It gives your skin an instant glow and reduces spots in just 3 days.
BENEFITS OF GARNIER FAST BRIGHT VITAMIN C SERUM
- Treats dull skin, pigmentation, and dark spots
- Introducing new life into your skin and getting a bright, spot-less complexion with the new Garnier Bright Complete Vitamin C Serum.
- Garnier’s most concentrated spot-reduction formula.
- This Vitamin C serum is an anti-oxidant rich face serum which brightens your skin from the first application and
- Reduces dark spots and acne marks in just 3 days.
- Experience fast and visible results with the Garnier Bright Complete Serum.
HOW TO USE VITAMIN C SERUM ?
- Cleanse your face with a mild cleanser and pat dry.
- Take a pea sized amount of the Vitamin C Booster Serum in your palms.
- Spread it between your palms without rubbing too much.
- Dab the serum all over your face and neck using small and gentle tapping motions.
WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3, NIACINAMIDE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, 3-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, BHT, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PHENYLETHYL RESORCINOL, ADENOSINE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, LIMONENE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS LIMON FRUIT EXTRACT / LEMON FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, MALTODEXTRIN, ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE, OXOTHIAZOLIDINECARBOXYLIC ACID, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL
What is the importance of SODIUM CITRATE in Garnier Serum ?
Sodium citrate is used in a wide variety of cosmetics and skincare products. It is known to chelate metal ions, preventing them from leaving residue on the skin and protecting the product from microbe growth. Sodium citrate can also help adjust and maintain the desired pH level.