An important component of immunity as it is used in cases of colds or to strengthen immunity, it is also an antioxidant to protect the body from oxidation resulting from the natural metabolism process
each capsule contains : ascorbic acid 500 mg.
INDICATION OF FORMICEE 30CAP :
take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by a doctor
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose unless recommended by your doctor
However, nutritional supplements are not drugs, unlike medicines used to treat or treat a specific condition, nutritional supplements are taken to provide the daily requirement for nutrients by the body.
In fact, diseases and disorders remain in the human body, despite taking nutritional supplements and vitamin drugs.
hypersensitivity to the active ingredients or any of the excipients.
should not be used in the presence of nephrolithiasis, in patients with uremia and hemochromatosis.
Side effects OF FORMICEE 30CAP :
When taken by mouth: Vitamin C is LIKELY SAFE for most people when taken by mouth in recommended doses.
In some people, vitamin C might cause nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach cramps, headache, and other side effects.
The chance of getting these side effects increases the more vitamin C you take.
Amounts higher than 2000 mg daily are POSSIBLY UNSAFE and may cause a lot of side effects.
These may include kidney stones and severe diarrhoea.
In people who have had a kidney stone, amounts greater than 1000 mg daily greatly increase the risk of kidney stone recurrence.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a water-soluble vitamin that has beneficial effects in patients with severe and critical illnesses.
It is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger that has anti-inflammatory properties, influences cellular immunity and vascular integrity, and serves as a cofactor in the generation of endogenous catecholamine.
Because humans may require more vitamin C in states of oxidative stress, vitamin C supplementation has been evaluated in numerous disease states, including serious infections and sepsis.
Because serious COVID-19 may cause sepsis and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), the potential role of high doses of vitamin C in ameliorating inflammation and vascular injury in patients with COVID-19 is being studied.
Among the possible interactions are:
Aluminium. Taking vitamin C can increase your absorption of aluminium from medications containing aluminium, such as phosphate-blockers. These medications may be harmful to people with kidney problems.
Chemotherapy. It is a concern that the use of antioxidants, such as vitamin C, during chemotherapy may reduce the effect of chemotherapy drugs.
estrogen; Taking vitamin C along with oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy might increase estrogen levels.
Protease inhibitors. Taking vitamin C by mouth might decrease the effect of these antiviral drugs.
statins and niacin. When you take vitamin C, the effects of niacin and statins can be reduced, which may benefit people with high cholesterol.
Warfarin (Jantoven). High doses of vitamin C may reduce your response to this anticoagulant.
- Vitamin C deficiency. Taking vitamin C by mouth or injecting as a shot prevents and treats vitamin C deficiency, including scurvy. Also, taking vitamin C can reverse problems associated with scurvy.
- Irregular heartbeat (atrial fibrillation). Taking vitamin C for a few days before and after heart surgery helps prevent irregular heartbeat after heart surgery.
- Emptying the colon before a colonoscopy.
- Common cold. There is some controversy about the effectiveness of vitamin C for treating the common cold. However, most research shows that taking 1-3 grams of vitamin C might shorten the course of the cold by 1 to 1.5 days. Taking vitamin C does not appear to prevent colds.
- Limb pain usually occurs after an injury (complex regional pain syndrome). Taking vitamin C after surgery or injury to the arm or leg seems to prevent complex regional pain syndrome from developing.
- Skin redness caused by injury or irritation (erythema).
- Using a skin cream containing vitamin C might decrease skin redness following laser resurfacing for scar and wrinkle removal.
- Airway infections caused by exercise. Using vitamin C before heavy physical exercise, such as a marathon or army training, might prevent upper airway infections that can occur after heavy exercise.
store at a temperature not exceeding 30 °C, in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VITAMIN C