FERROTRON 20 CAP ; iron, magnesium, zinc, vitamin b12, therapeutic nutrients, minerals, electrolytes .
ACTIVE-INGREDIENT OF FERROTRON 20 CAP
Each capsule contains: Iron ( Amino Acid Chelate ) 15 mg . Zinc ( Amino Acid Chelate ) 11 mg . Copper ( Amino Acid Chelate ) 0.9 mg . Molybdenum ( Amino Acid Chelate ) 45 µg . Vitamin B1 1.070 mg. AND Vitamin B2 1.3 mg. Vitamin B6 1.398 mg. Vitamin B12 2 µg. Folic acid 400 µg. Biotin 30 µg. Vitamin C 90 mg.
INDICATION OF FERROTRON CAP
Dietary supplement contains minerals & vitamins to improve some body functions .
DOSAGE OF FERROTRON 20 CAP
Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully . They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet
Ask your pharmacist or doctor for help if you do not understand the instructions on the box.
One capsule per day.
OVER-DOSAGE OF FERROTRON CAP
- A feeling of loss of appetite may occur. Or a sense of nausea and vomiting.
- A change in the color of urine or stool may occur Exposure to both diarrhea or constipation.
- Stomach upset or pain.
CONTRA-INDICATION OF FERROTRON CAP
Forbidden for people who suffer from the following health problems to take the medicine, which are as follows:
- It is not recommended to take the vitamin in case of hypersensitivity to any of the active substances.
- It is contraindicated in patients with renal insufficiency. In addition to patients who have kidney problems or have stones.
- Who takes a medicine containing vitamin D.
- Cautions for people with an increase in the level of calcium in the blood.
To be stored at temperature not exceeding 30° C & in dry place .
Carton box contains one or two or three strips ( Each strip contains 10 capsules ) & inner leaflet.
Nerhadou International for pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals .