iron, magnesium, zinc, vitamin b12, therapeutic nutrients, minerals, electrolytes.
Feroglobin Capsules are formulated to deliver an ideal amount in a convenient controlled release capsule.
- Contains iron which contributes to the normal function of the immune system and normal cognitive function
- An effective source of iron, zinc and B Vitamins
- Slow release capsules for easier tolerance and absorption
ACTIVE-INGREDIENT OF FEROGLOBIN IRON 30 TAB
Each hard gelatin capsule contains : ferrous Fumarate 73 mg. ( eq. to iron 24 mg ). Zinc sulphate. H2O 27.4 mg ( eq. to Zinc 10 mg). Copper sulphate . H2O 2.5 mg ( eq. to Copper 900 mcg). Folic acid 500 mcg. Vitamin B12 2 mcg. Vitamin B 6 Pyridoxine HCl 2 mg.
INDICATIONS AND BENEFITS OF FEROGLOBIN CAPSULES
- Gentle iron to help support your haemoglobin & red blood cells
- Feroglobin Capsules are a gentle iron supplement with zinc and B vitamins, formulated to deliver an ideal amount of iron to the body while remaining gentle on the stomach.
- As well as being important for your blood, iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system and normal cognitive function.
- Iron is important for a number of functions in the body, but sometimes our diets are not well balanced and everyday activities, even drinking tea or coffee, can inhibit iron absorption.
- Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, plus for general health, it contributes to normal:
- Cognitive function
- Energy release and
- Immune system function
- With Cofactors For Blood FormationThe formulation provides an ideal source combining Iron with other blood building nutrients such as folic acid & vitamins B6 & B12 which also contribute to normal blood formation.
WHAT IS THE MECHANISM OF ACTION OF FEROGLOBIN CAPSULES?
HOW DOES IT WORK INSIDE THE BODY ?
Slow Release System
Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and normal oxygen transport in the body. Haemoglobin carries oxygen to the brain, heart, muscles and to tissues throughout the body. Excess iron in the stomach is prevented by Feroglobin’s special slow release delivery system. This ensures that the release of blood forming nutrients is gradual, even. Therefore gentle on the stomach.
WHO MAY TAKE THE MAXIMUM BENEFIT OF AN IRON SUPPLEMENT ?
– Menstruating Women
– During Pregnancy
– Growing Children (check Feroglobin Liquid)
Active Ingredients in details
Slow release capsules providing Iron, Zinc, and Copper & B Vitamins
|Nutritional Information||Average per capsule||% NRV*|
|Vitamin B6||5 mg||357|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||10 µg||400|
|Iron (as Fumarate)||17 mg||121|
Sustained Release Pellets: Non Pareil Seeds, Anti-Caking Agent: Purified Talc, Capsule Shell: Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin [Halal Bovine Source], Ferrous Fumarate, Sucrose, Zinc Sulphate, Bulking Agent: Potato Starch, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) & Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid).
Precautions concerning this supplement
- Always read the product directions before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, or if on medication.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Dosage of Feroglobin Capsules
TAKE ONE CAPSULE PER DAY WITH YOUR MAIN MEAL
Swallow with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. Feroglobin Capsules should also be continued for as long as required. This formula replaces other Feroglobin products.
- artificial colours are not present.
- No preservatives
- No fat or yeast
- Feroglobin® is not tested on animals
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant and also breast-feeding,
if you have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, or suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Made in a site that may handle nuts. Not suitable for children.
Feroglobin Capsules have been formulated with a slow release action which is designed to be gentle on the stomach. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
STORAGE OF FEROGLOBIN IRON 30 TAB
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
PACK OF FEROGLOBIN IRON 30 TAB
Box of 2 strips and insert leaflet. Each strip contains 15 hard gelatin capsules.
FEROGLOBIN IRON 30 TAB MANUFACTURED BY
Vitabiotics – Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries under license of Vitabiotics – England.