Eucerin Dermopurifyer Triple Effect Serum
Description of Eucerin Dermopurifyer Triple Effect Serum
Triple Effect Serum for blemish-prone skin with post-acne marks.
Acne is a fact of life for a huge cross-section of society. It affects up to 95% of adolescents and 40% of adults1. Many people experience post-acne marks (Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation or PIH for short) long after the acute acne has vanished. After tackling blemishes, they are still stuck fighting their post-acne marks, which can persist for several years or even a decade2 with the sun aggravating the symptoms.
About 1 in 2 people experience post-acne marks. Men and women are equally susceptible, and all skin types can get post-acne marks, although it is more prevalent in darker tones of skin3.
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Triple Effect Serum with patented Thiamidol enables you to finally beat blemishes and post-acne marks with 3 key factors:
- Anti-marks: Patented Thiamidol acts at the root cause of hyperpigmentation to reduce persistent post-acne marks and prevent their appearance.
- Anti-blemish: Salicylic Acid effectively reduces blemishes and Licochalcone A helps to prevent new blemishes from appearing.
- Anti-shine: Sebum Regulating Technology delivers a long-lasting dry, matt finish.
The Triple Effect Serum has enhanced efficacy when used together with the Eucerin DermoPurifyer Protective Fluid SPF 30.
In fact, respondents in our studies report that the products not only improved their lives and provided relief but also have the highest efficacy against post-acne marks of any products they have ever tried. “The combination beats post-acne marks,” say 95% of users4.
How To use Eucerin Dermopurifyer Triple Effect Serum
- Apply morning and evening
- Apply one full pump to thoroughly cleanse the skin.
- Apply all over your face. Avoid eye area.
- Follow with an appropriate care product. We recommend the Eucerin DermoPurifyer Protective Fluid SPF 30 for enhanced efficacy in the morning and DermoPurifyer Mattifying in the evening.
- Suitable to be used underneath a facemask
- Do not use it for children under 12 years old.
- A slight stinging sensation can occur.
- Do not apply on highly inflamed blemishes
- Do not use other Thiamidol containing products
Tip: Try out on a small area of skin first. A slight tingling sensation may occur which is harmless and will fade after minutes. If your skin shows a visible reaction for a longer period of time, consult your dermatologist or pharmacist.
Dos and don’ts
Use this product if…
You’re looking for a highly effective serum for blemishes or acne-prone skin with post-acne marks.
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Triple Effect Serum shows the first visible results in 2 weeks and continuous improvement over time.
Try a different product if…
Your skin is already irritated or irritation occurs after use.
A slight tingling sensation may occur which is harmless and will fade after minutes. If your skin shows a visible reaction for a longer period of time, consult your dermatologist or pharmacist.
There are no reviews yet.