ELEVIT PRONATAL 30TAB
ACTIVE-INGREDIENT OF ELEVIT PRONATAL 30TAB
1 tablet contains the following active substances : 12 vitamins : 1080 mg ( 3,600 IU) vitamin A ( retinol palmitate) , 1.6 mg vitamin B1 ( thiamine hydrochloride) , 1.8 mg vitamin B2 ( riboflavin) , 2.6 mg vitamin B6 ( pyridoxine hydrochloride) , 4 mg vitamin B12 ( cyanocobalamine) , 100 mg vitamin C ( ascorbic acid) , 12.5 mg ( 500 IU) vitamin D3 ( cholecalciferol) , 15 mg vitamin E ( dl-α-tocopherol acetate) , 0.2 mg biotin, 10 mg calcium pantothenate, 0.8 mg folic acid, 19 mg nicotinamide. 3 minerals : 125 mg calcium, 100 mg magnesium, 125 mg phosphorus. 4 trace elements : 60 mg iron, 1 mg copper, 1 mg manganese, 7.5 me zinc.
INDICATION OF ELEVIT PRONATAL 30TAB
- Elevit prenatal contains 12 vitamins, 3 minerals and 4 trace elements that are formulated to meet the needs of women who are pregnant or breastfeeding .
- These active substances cannot be produced by the body itself but have to be supplied through food .
- They are essential to maintain all life processes such as breathing, digestion, energy production, reproduction, growth, etc.
- While at the same time serving as building blocks for tissue and organs.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding have a higher metabolic rate, as they to provide not only for their own body but also for that of their child. They, therefore, need 50 – 100 % more vitamins and minerals than women who are not pregnant. In the case of iron, which is essential for blood production, this need triples to an amount that can often no longer be achieved even with a balanced diet.
- A good supply of the vitamin folic acid can reduce the risk of severe birth defects ( such as spina bifida) in the fetus.
- The very first weeks of pregnancy are crucial to this.
- Elevit prenatal should therefore already be taken before pregnancy, in order to ensure an adequate supply of vital substances at the start of pregnancy.
- The active substances contained in Elevit prenatal are dosed in such a way that they also ensure a supply to mother and child even when a balanced diet is not always guaranteed ( due to work, lack of vegetables in winter, frequent vomiting, etc. ) .
- Elevit prenatal thus prevents the occurrence of deficiency symptoms that can manifest in the mother as tiredness or feeling ” out of sorts “. It also prevents anemia that is caused by an iron and folic acid deficiency, with the result that appropriate treatment is in many cases no longer necessary.
DOSAGE OF ELEVIT PRONATAL 30TAB
Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully. They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet
Ask your pharmacist or doctor for help if you do not understand the instructions on the box .
The recommended dose of ELEVIT PRONATAL 30TAB : –
- Unless o indicated by your doctor, adult women should take one tablet at breakfast – time together with their breakfast drink. If you suffer from morning sickness, you can also take the tablet at lunch. It is also possible to take it during the evening meal, but this is less advisable.
- With a view to a planned pregnancy, you should already take elevit prenatal at least one month before the intended start of the pregnancy.
- If you do not become pregnant for some time, the dosage can be halved after two to three months, namely to one-half tablet daily or one tablet every other day. Do not only take elevit pronatal while you are pregnant and breastfeeding but continue taking it for a further two to three months.
- This is particularly important if you intend to take contraceptives ( ” the pill ” ) to prevent another pregnancy.
- Elevit prenatal is designed for use before, during, and other pregnancies, so that special dosage instructions for children, adolescents and the elderly are unnecessary.
- Always take the dosage started in this package leaflet or prescribed by your doctor. If you think that the effect of the medicine is too weak or too strong, speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
CONTRA-INDICATION OF ELEVIT PRONATAL 30TAB
If you already have excess levels of vitamin A and / or D ( hypervitaminosis) or if you are being treated with other products containing vitamin A and / or D at the same time, if you have kidney failure or have a calcium or iron utilisation disorder, or if you are allergic to one of the ingredients of Elevit prenatal.
STORAGE OF ELEVIT PRONATAL 30TAB
Don’t store above 25 C. Keep in the original package. Keep out of reach of children.
PACK OF ELEVIT PRONATAL 30TAB
Available in pharmacies without prescription. Packs containing 30 and 100 tablets ( scored)
ELEVIT PRONATAL 30TAB MANUFACTURED BY
Council of Arab Health ministers union of Arab pharmacists.
There are no reviews yet.