DUREX PLEASURE ME 3 CONDOMS
DUREX PLEASURE ME 3 CONDOMS
- Pack of 3 ribbed and dotted condoms provides maximum stimulation
- Ribs placed at the bottom of the condom is designed for superb clitoral stimulation
- Comfortable easy-on shape provides maximum pleasure
- Condom made from natural rubber latex
- Nominal width of 56mm
Description of DUREX PLEASURE ME 3 CONDOMS :
Durex Pleasure Me Condoms
have a uniquely positioned rib and raised dot texture that is specially designed for maximising stimulation for both you and your partner.
Condom is design for coupled with an easy-on shape and that ensures both of you to enjoy maximum pleasure and intensity.
Handy pack of 3 transparent, shaped, teat-ended, natural rubber latex condoms are coated with non-spermicidal lubricant that helps in enhancing pleasure.
Ribs texture is placed at the bottom of the condom for superb clitoral stimulation.
Direction of Use for DUREX PLEASURE ME 3 CONDOMS :
- Move the condom out of the way for treating the packaging
- Hold condom by the tip to squeeze out the air while wearing
- Leave some space at the tip to hold the ejaculate
- Unroll condom all the way over the erect penile
- If you put the condom on and start to unroll it the wrong way, don’t flip it over and put it on again, throw off the used condom out and start again with a new condom
- After intercourse, man should hold condom at the rim, face away from his partner, and pull out slowly while penile is still hard
Side Effects and Precautions:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this condom, do not use it
- Use one condom only once
- Natural Latex Rubber
Each Pack Contains: 3 X Durex Pleasure Me Condoms
- Keep the pack in cool ad dry place away from moisture
- Store the pack at a safe distance from children and pets
- Avoid the pack getting exposed to direct sunlight
Choose The Right Way To Use An External Condom
For Using Condom Dos
- DO use a condom every time you have sex.
- DO put on a condom before having sex.
- DO read the package and check the expiration date.
- DO make sure there are no tears or defects.
- DO store condoms in a cool, dry place.
- DO use latex or polyurethane condoms.
- DO use water-based or silicone-based lubricant to prevent breakage.
For Using Condom Don’ts
- DON’T store condoms in your wallet as heat and friction can damage them.
- DON’T use nonoxynol-9 (a spermicide), as this can cause irritation.
- DON’T use oil-based products like baby oil, lotion, petroleum jelly, or cooking oil because they will cause the condom to break.
- DON’T use more than one condom at a time.
- DON’T reuse a condom.
How To Put On and Take Off DUREX PLEASURE ME 3 CONDOMS :
How Effective Are Condoms?
How well a condom works depends a lot on whether you use it the right way.
When used properly, DUREX PLESURE ME 3 CONDOMS are about 98% effective at preventing pregnancy. This means that in one year, 2 out of every 100 women whose partners always use condoms correctly will get pregnant. That number rises to 18 out of every 100 women whose partners don’t use the condom correctly every time.
What Types of Condoms Are Available?
There are many types of male condoms, including:
- Latex, plastic, or lambskin. Most people use condoms made of latex. If you’re sensitive or allergic to that material, you can use ones made of plastic: polyurethane or polyisoprene. Latex and plastic condoms can protect you from STDs during any kind of sex: vaginal, oral, and anal. Natural or lambskin condoms are made of material that comes from lamb intestines. They prevent pregnancy, but like human skin, they have tiny openings. So they don’t protect you from STDs.
- Lubricated. Lubrication, or lube, is a thin coating of liquid on the condom. It can prevent pain and irritation during sex, and it can help keep the condom from breaking. If you buy one that doesn’t already have lube on it, you’ll probably want to add some lube to make sex more comfortable. Make sure you use a water-based product that’s meant for sex. Oil-based lubricants like petroleum jelly can damage the condom and keep it from working.
- Spermicide-coated. This is a chemical, called nonoxynol-9, that kills sperm. Some condoms are sold coated with it. This may lower the risk of pregnancy, but the amount of spermicide that comes with a condom probably isn’t enough to make a difference. If you want extra protection, add a separate sperm-killing product. Nonoxynol-9 can irritate your genitals, which could make you more likely to get HIV.
- Textured condoms. These include ribbed and studded types. They’re meant to boost the pleasure for you or your partner. But how it makes you feel could be different from what someone else enjoys. If a condom keeps you or your partner from enjoying sex, try textured ones to see if they feel better. You can also make putting on the condom part of foreplay.
abdo (verified owner) –
كويس جدا وممتاز