Buy now! DUREX PLAY ALOE VERA GEL MASSAGE 200ML
Play massage 2 in 1 is now blended with soothing aloe vera. Light & non greasy, it’s gentle enough for all over body massage, as well as use in intimate areas. It’s water soluble, easily washed off and won’t stain. It’s also fragrance free.
Play lubes can ease vaginal dryness & intimate discomfort whilst creating a sensual experience for both of you.
Size of DUREX PLAY ALOE VERA GEL MASSAGE 200ML
Take off the cap and squeeze gently and smooth the lube onto your intimate areas and all over your body. When you need more, just help yourself.
Advice using DUREX PLAY ALOE VERA GEL MASSAGE 200ML
You can use it with all Durex condoms – just smooth over the outside of the condom when it’s ready on. Please remember though, it’s not a contraceptive and it doesn’t contains spermicide.
Play massage 2 in 1 is suitable for vaginal, anal and oral sex. Play lubricants may slow sperm down, so if you’re trying to have a baby, talk to your doctor before use.
Avoid contact with eyes. If you experience irritation, stop using this lube. If irritation continues or if additional lube is needed all the time, see your doctor.
DUREX PLAY ALOE VERA GEL MASSAGE 200ML contains: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Benzoic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide.
Product Packaging Dimensions
Height: 154mm, Width: 48mm, Depth: 48mm, Weight: 230g
Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Lubricants
Lubricants can be used by everyone, regardless of whether their body produces lubrication naturally.
If you’re dealing with vagina dryness, you may find lubricant especially beneficial. Using lubricant before sexual activity can help prevent itching, burning, chaffing, and other discomfort.
Dryness commonly affects people who:
- take certain medications, including antihistamines and antidepressants
- struggle with daily water intake or are often dehydrated
- use hormonal birth control
- smoke cigarettes
- are breastfeeding
- are in perimenopause or menopause
- have an autoimmune disorder, such as Sjögren syndrome
- are undergoing chemotherapy
Some lubricants are designed to enhance sexual function and arousal. If you want to try something new, these lubricants can be a great way to spice things up with your partner or set the mood for some solo play.
- TypesThere are different types of lubricants to suit different needs. It’s totally normal if you favor one over the rest, or if you like to switch things up depending on the situation. Whether you’re a first-time buyer or looking to expand your lubricant collection, there’s one out there for you, guaranteed.
Things to consider
Things to avoid
Lubricant vs. moisturizer
Tips for use
Side effects to watch for
Consider when you use DUREX PLAY ALOE VERA GEL MASSAGE 200ML
- If you’re dealing with dryness. “Warming” lubricants may not help, as they contain glycerin and can dry quickly. Long-lasting silicone lubricants are your best bet.
- If you’re prone to yeast infections. Stay away from lubricants with glycerin. The compound can irritate your vagina and kill good bacteria, triggering an infection.
- If you’re trying to conceive. Look for a lubricant that says it’s “sperm friendly” or “fertility friendly” on its packaging. ResearchTrusted Source shows that some lubricants can have a negative impact on sperm motility.
- If you’re going to use a condom. Avoid oil-based lubricants at all costs. Nothing destroysa latex condom quicker than oil-based lubricant.