Durex Performax Intense Condom – Pack of 3
DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE 3 CONDOMS
Description of DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE 3 CONDOMS :
Using Durex condoms is quick and easy GET IT UP RIGHT AWAY
Open with clean hands and ensure the teat is facing up. Squeeze the teat to ensure no air is inside.
SQUEEZE THE AIR AND ROLL WITH IT
Still squeezing the teat, place the condom on the penis and roll it all the way down to the base.
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE
Hold the condom at the base as you pull out, knot it.
- Brand Durex
- Width 36 millimeters, Product weight 40 grams
Durex Transparent Performax Intense Latex Condom – Pack of 10
DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE 3 CONDOMS
- Performax intense condoms is designed for a common climax
- Ribs and studs helps intensify orgasm
- Protect against sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies
- Durex Label
- Male Product
DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE 10 CONDOM Description
Durex performax intense condoms is designed for a common climax. With 5 percent benzocainhaltiger inner coating for a longer-lasting sexual pleasure.
With ribs and studs helps intensify orgasm. Easy-on fit and reservoir.
Transparent condoms made of natural rubber latex. Durex condoms not only protect against sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies. You can also bring exciting variety to love life.
Ingredients of DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE 3 CONDOMS
10 Condoms are in DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE 3 CONDOMS
StorageFor optimal security the product should be placed in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Choose The Right Way To Use An External Condom
For Using Condom Dos
- DO use a condom every time you have sex.
- DO put on a condom before having sex.
- DO read the package and check the expiration date.
- DO make sure there are no tears or defects.
- DO store condoms in a cool, dry place.
- DO use latex or polyurethane condoms.
- DO use water-based or silicone-based lubricant to prevent breakage.
For Using Condom Don’ts
- DON’T store condoms in your wallet as heat and friction can damage them.
- DON’T use nonoxynol-9 (a spermicide), as this can cause irritation.
- DON’T use oil-based products like baby oil, lotion, petroleum jelly, or cooking oil because they will cause the condom to break.
- DON’T use more than one condom at a time.
- DON’T reuse a condom.
How To Put On and Take Off DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE 3 CONDOMS :1. Carefully open and remove DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE 3 CONDOMS from wrapper.2. Place DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE 3 CONDOMS on the head of the erect, hard penis. If uncircumcised, pull back the foreskin first.3. Pinch air out of the tip of the DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE 3 CONDOMS4. Unroll DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE 3 CONDOMS all the way down the penis.5. After sex but before pulling out, hold the condom at the base. Then pull out, while holding the DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE 3 CONDOMS in place.6. Carefully remove the DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE 3 CONDOMS and throw it in the trash.
How Effective Are Condoms?
How well a condom works depends a lot on whether you use it the right way.
When used properly, DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE 3 CONDOMS are about 98% effective at preventing pregnancy. This means that in one year, 2 out of every 100 women whose partners always use condoms correctly will get pregnant. That number rises to 18 out of every 100 women whose partners don’t use the condom correctly every time.
What Types of Condoms Are Available?
There are many types of male condoms, including:
- Latex, plastic, or lambskin. Most people use condoms made of latex. If you’re sensitive or allergic to that material, you can use ones made of plastic: polyurethane or polyisoprene. Latex and plastic condoms can protect you from STDs during any kind of sex: vaginal, oral, and anal. Natural or lambskin condoms are made of material that comes from lamb intestines. They prevent pregnancy, but like human skin, they have tiny openings. So they don’t protect you from STDs.
- Lubricated. Lubrication, or lube, is a thin coating of liquid on the condom. It can prevent pain and irritation during sex, and it can help keep the condom from breaking. If you buy one that doesn’t already have lube on it, you’ll probably want to add some lube to make sex more comfortable. Make sure you use a water-based product that’s meant for sex. Oil-based lubricants like petroleum jelly can damage the condom and keep it from working.
- Spermicide-coated. This is a chemical, called nonoxynol-9, that kills sperm. Some condoms are sold coated with it. This may lower the risk of pregnancy, but the amount of spermicide that comes with a condom probably isn’t enough to make a difference. If you want extra protection, add a separate sperm-killing product. Nonoxynol-9 can irritate your genitals, which could make you more likely to get HIV.
- Textured condoms. These include ribbed and studded types. They’re meant to boost the pleasure for you or your partner. But how it makes you feel could be different from what someone else enjoys. If a condom keeps you or your partner from enjoying sex, try textured ones to see if they feel better. You can also make putting on the condom part of foreplay.
Buy All Durex Condoms in Egypt with Best Pried from Gardenia Pharmacy Here
There are no reviews yet.