Durex Fetherlite Ultra Thin Feel Condoms 3 Pack
DUREX FETHERLITE ULTRA 3 CONDOMS
Durex Fetherlite Condoms are Ultra thin where it is needed most for even greater sensitivity*. *
Durex Featherlite condoms are on average 20% thinner than our Durex regular condoms while still providing a high level of security and protection.
Durex Fetherlite Ultra Thin gives you even greater feeling with Sensi-fit™
DUREX FETHERLITE ULTRA 3 CONDOMS Features
- Nominal width: 52mm
- Sensi-fit™ condoms for greater feeling
- Straight walled and teat ended
- Transparent and lubricated
- Dermatologically tested and 100% electronically tested
The special way we make Durex Fetherlite Ultra Thin means they smell better so there are no unpleasant distractions, you can just relax and enjoy.
DUREX FETHERLITE ULTRA 3 CONDOMS are Ultra thin where it is needed most for even greater sensitivity where it’s needed most.
The latex condoms meet the ISO4074 International Quality Standard for male natural rubber latex condoms.
Please read the instructions printed on the inside of this pack carefully, especially if you are using condoms usually.
Use a condom only once. No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections.
Using Durex Play ™ Gels and Massage Gels can enhance sex. Please refer to individual lubricant instructions for details of suitability with condoms.
*Durex Featherlite condoms are on average 20% thinner than our Durex regular condoms while still providing a high level of security and protection.
Buy All Durex Products in Egypt from Here with Best Prices
Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Lubricants
Lubricants can be used by everyone, regardless of whether their body produces lubrication naturally.
If you’re dealing with vagina dryness, you may find lubricant especially beneficial. Using lubricant before sexual activity can help prevent itching, burning, chaffing, and other discomfort.
Dryness commonly affects people who:
- take certain medications, including antihistamines and antidepressants
- struggle with daily water intake or are often dehydrated
- use hormonal birth control
- smoke cigarettes
- are breastfeeding
- are in perimenopause or menopause
- have an autoimmune disorder, such as Sjögren syndrome
- are undergoing chemotherapy
Some lubricants are designed to enhance sexual function and arousal. If you want to try something new, these lubricants can be a great way to spice things up with your partner or set the mood for some solo play.
- TypesThere are different types of lubricants to suit different needs. It’s totally normal if you favor one over the rest, or if you like to switch things up depending on the situation. Whether you’re a first-time buyer or looking to expand your lubricant collection, there’s one out there for you, guaranteed.
Things to consider
Things to avoid
Lubricant vs. moisturizer
Tips for use
Side effects to watch for
Consider when you use DUREX PLAY ALOE VERA GEL MASSAGE 200ML
- If you’re dealing with dryness. “Warming” lubricants may not help, as they contain glycerin and can dry quickly. Long-lasting silicone lubricants are your best bet.
- If you’re prone to yeast infections. Stay away from lubricants with glycerin. The compound can irritate your vagina and kill good bacteria, triggering an infection.
- If you’re trying to conceive. Look for a lubricant that says it’s “sperm friendly” or “fertility friendly” on its packaging. ResearchTrusted Source shows that some lubricants can have a negative impact on sperm motility.
- If you’re going to use a condom. Avoid oil-based lubricants at all costs. Nothing destroysa latex condom quicker than oil-based lubricant.