DIMRA 20 TAB
methocarbamol, diclofenac potassium, skeletal muscle relaxants
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF DIMRA 20 TAB
Each tablet contains : 50 mg Diclofenac potassium, 500 mg Methocarbamol.
INDICATIONS AND USES OF DIMRA 20 TAB
- DIMRA is A combination of Diclofenac potassium 50 mg & Methocarbamol 500 mg.
- Then DIMRA combines the action of both diclofenac potassium, and methocarbamol
- for treatment of : To relieve pain in Musculo-skeletal conditions associated muscle spasms
- it treats trauma such as : Strains . Sprains. Backpain. Tense neck muscles.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Low back pain
- Migraine attacks
- Acute musculo-skeletal disorders and trauma such as periarthritis (especially frozen shoulder), tendinitis, tenosynovitis, bursitis, sprains, strains and dislocations; relief of pain in fractures
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Acute gout
- Control of pain and inflammation in orthopaedic, dental and other minor surgery
- Pyrophosphate arthropathy and associated disorders
DOSAGE OF DIMRA 20 TAB
Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully . They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet
Ask your pharmacist or doctor for help if you do not understand the instructions on the box .
The recommended dose is : –
Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician 1 to 3 tablets daily, in divided doses to be taken after meals.
For oral administration. Take it with or after food. You should minimize the tablets by using the lowest effective dose for the shortest duration necessary to control symptoms.
Always take Diclofenac potassium exactly as your doctor has told you:
Adults: The recommended daily dose is 100 – 150 mg in two or three divided doses.
For milder cases, 75 – 100 mg daily in two or three divided doses is usually sufficient.
If needed, further doses of 50 mg may be taken at intervals of 4 – 6 hours, not exceeding a total dose of 200 mg per day.
Children: For children of 12 years and over , the recommended daily dose is 75 – 100 mg in two or three divided doses .
DIMRA contains (Diclofenac potassium 50 mg) should not be indicated for use in children under 12 years of age.
Elderly: The elderly are at increased risk of the serious consequences of adverse reactions.
If you use an NSAID, the lowest effective dose should be used for the shortest possible duration. Doctors should monitor the patients regularly for GI bleeding during NSAID therapy.
Always take Methocarbamol-500 exactly as your doctor has told you:
Adults: The usual dose is 2 tablets four times daily but the therapeutic response is better with doses as low as 1 tablet three times daily.
Elderly: Half the maximum dose or less may be sufficient to produce a therapeutic response.
Children: Not recommended. Hepatically impaired: In patients with chronic hepatic disease the elimination half-life may take longer. Therefore, the you shouldn’t increase the dose.
OVER-DOSAGE OF DIMRA 20TAB
Due to presence of Diclofenac potassium:
Symptoms include headache, nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, gastrointestinal bleeding, rarely diarrhea, disorientation, excitation, coma, drowsiness, tinnitus , fainting, occasionally convulsions.
In rare cases of significant poisoning, acute renal failure and liver damage are possible.
Therapeutic measures: Patients should be treated symptomatically as required. Within one hour of ingestion of a potentially toxic amount, activated charcoal after ingestion of a potentially toxic overdose and gastric determination ( e.g. vomiting, gastric lavage) after ingestion of a potentially life-threatening overdose.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF DIMRA 20TAB
- Hypersensitivity to DICLOFENAC METHOCARBAMOL or any of the excipient.
- Due to presence of DICLOFENAC Potassium : Active , or history of recurrent peptic ulcer/ hemorrhage 9 two or more distinct episodes of proven ulceration or bleeding ).
- Patients who have previously shown hypersensitivity reactions ( e.g. asthma, rhinitis, angioedema, urticaria) can’t take NSAIDs in response to ibuprofen, aspirin, or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Severe heart failure, hepatic failure and renal failure. History of gastro-intestinal bleeding or perforation, relating to previous NSAID therapy.
- During The Last trimester of pregnancy. This product contains soya. If you are allergic to peanut or soya, do not use this medicinal product.
- Due to presence of Methocarbamol coma or pre-coma states. Known brain damage or epilepsy . Myasthenia gravis.
STORAGE OF DIMRA 20TAB
No special storage precautions.
PACK OF DIMRA 20TAB
Blister packs: carton box 2 Alum/PVC strips each containing 10 film-coated tablets. And insert leaflet.
DIMRA 20TAB MANUFACTURED BY
OCTOBER PHARMA S.A.E. 6 – October City – EGYPT.
yara (verified owner) –
Effective in musculoskeletal spasms