DEEP FREEZE COLD PATCH
Deep Freeze Cold Patch with Long Lasting cooling effect.
The adhesive patch is specially formulated with aloe vera, menthol fragrance and water, in a hydrogel layer. The water inside the patch slowly evaporates over a number of hours to generate lasting, cooling relief.
When to use Deep Freeze Cold Patch ?
Long lasting, convenient, adhesive patches providing targeted, cooling, soothing relief. Scientifically proven cooling relief for: the back, neck & shoulder, legs & feet. Deep Freeze Cold Patch works like ice by cooling the desired area. Suitable for use in pregnancy, always check new symptoms with your pharmacist or GP.
Use it for fast acting cooling relief from sprains, strain, minor injuries, muscle and joint pain.
How it works ?
Soothing relief: Long lasting relief – Fast acting patch provides cooling for up to 3 hours at the site of application. Cooling therapy can decrease blood flow and may help calm and soothe the area
How to use Deep Freeze Cold Patch ?
Apply only to clean, dry skin. Open the pouch, remove the cloth patch and peel off the clear plastic film. Apply the sticky side of the patch over the desired area. Do not cut the patch. The patch can be used only once.
What are the Sizes available ?
Single patch packs or 4 pack box.
Potential cautions when using Deep Freeze Cold Patch
Deep Freeze Cold Patch is non-medicinal. Can be used in pregnancy. Always check new symptoms with your Pharmacist or your GP.
Warnings or Restrictions when using the patches
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin or with other skin products on the same area.
- Do not use if you have an allergy to sticking plasters or menthol.
- Stop using the patch straight away if you get a rash, irritated skin or other unwanted affects.
- Do not use near the eyes or on infants or people who cannot remove the patch on their own.
- Use by young children should be supervised.
- If you are pregnant, diabetic, have poor circulation or a skin condition, or if yiur injury is severe consult your doctor before use.
- The patch can be used with pain medications taken by mouth however, do not apply the patch on top of medication rubbed into the skin.
Size (4) Unit (EA) Height (16.3) Width (11.8) Depth (3.5)
Product code: 400963
It’s recyclable, Carton – recycle as cardboard.