Chi Lava Hairstyling Iron 1
Sourced from some of the most effective heat-conducting materials found on earth; volcanic lava combined with the power of CHI ceramic creates smooth, sleek results without the damaging effects of high-heat styling. This innovative combination of elements offers an incredibly smooth styling surface for effortless glide-ability on unruly and coarse hair textures. Minerals found in the volcanic lava help to strengthen the hair while creating impressively silky and shiny styles. Heat damage is reduced by the ability to use lower temperature settings than traditional heat styling. With increased durability, lightweight design, and extended plate length, creating salon quality styles is easier than ever before.
How do you use Chi Lava Hairstyling Iron ?
Section over the barrel. Select the direction you would like your curl to go. Press button until it stops spinning the outer casing ensures you can’t burn yourself like traditional hair curlers.
VOLCANIC LAVA CERAMIC PLATES
The power of CHI Ceramic infused with volcanic lava derived from lava rocks provides gentle consistent heat during styling. This combination allows styling at lower than normal temperature producing less damage to the hair while offering smooth, shiny results.
- Volcanic lava powders offer extreme durability
- Mineral helps strengthens the hair
- Produces Ions infusing hair hydration and shine
Which chi straightener is best?
- CHI Original 1” Ceramic Flat Iron. …
- CHI PRO G2 Digital Titanium Infused Ceramic 1inch. …
- Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic 1″ Flat Iron in Onyx Black. …
- Tech 3/4″ Travel Ceramic Hairstyling Iron. …
- Onyx Euroshine 1″ Straightening Hairstyling Iron.
What is the difference between Chi air and Chi original?
How hot does the Chi lava get?
How can you tell a fake chi flat iron?
- On a Chi iron, if you look at the base of the handle, there is a circular cap where the logo is printed. …
- On a fake Chi, the logo may be off-center and in a smaller or different font than the Chi logo.