CHELTAED CAL MAG ZINC PLUS D3
Minerals are key nutrients that your body requires to function. They affect various aspects of bodily function, such as growth, bone health, muscle contractions, fluid balance, and many other processes.
However, many are difficult for your body to absorb. That’s why chelated minerals, which are supplements touted for improved absorption, have gained interest recently.
Chelated minerals are bound to compounds like amino or organic acids, which are meant to boost your body’s uptake of the mineral at hand
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS of CHELATED CAL MAG
active ingredients percentage per capsule
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 426.7 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 267 IU
- Magnesium as Magnesium Oxide 140 mg
- Zinc as Zinc gluconate 5.57 mg
What is the role of each Active Ingredient ?
Calcium: Your body needs calcium to build and maintain strong bones. Therefore, your heart, muscles, and nerves also need calcium to function properly.
Magnesium: When, Magnesium plays many important roles in the body, such as supporting muscle function, nerves, and energy production. Low magnesium levels do not cause symptoms in the short term. However, chronically low levels can increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis.
Zinc: Zinc plays a vital role in the presence of a protein that helps regulate cell production in the human body’s immune system. Zinc is concentrated in the strongest muscles of the body especially in white and red blood cells, retina, skin, liver, kidneys, bones, pancreas, semen and prostate gland in men which also contain large amounts of zinc.
Vitamin D: The main function of vitamin D is to maintain the balance of minerals in the body, primarily the level of calcium and phosphorous.
enhances the absorption of minerals in the intestines, prevents excessive loss of these minerals in the kidneys, and controls the entry and exit of minerals into the bones.
It is a fat- soluble vitamin that helps your body absorbs calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amount of vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones. Vitamin D treats and prevents bone disorders (such as rickets, osteomalacia). When, Sunscreen, protective clothing, limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin, and age may prevent getting enough vitamin D from the sun. Vitamin D with calcium treats or prevent bone loss. Take vitamin D with other medications to treat low levels of calcium or phosphate caused by certain disorders. Some use vitamin D3 in kidney disease to keep calcium levels normal and allow normal bone growth.
Benefits of CHELTAED CAL MAG ZINC PLUS VD3
- Zinc deficiency. Zinc deficiency might occur in people with severe diarrhoea, conditions that make it hard for the bowel to absorb food, liver cirrhosis and alcoholism, after major surgery, and during long-term use of tube feeding in the hospital. Taking zinc by mouth or giving zinc intravenously (by IV) helps to restore zinc levels in people who are zinc deficient. However, don’t take zinc supplements regularly.
- Diarrhoea. Taking zinc by mouth reduces the duration and severity of diarrhea in children who are undernourished or zinc deficient. Severe zinc deficiency in children is common in developing countries. Zinc 20 mg daily is the most common dose used. But doses of 5-10 mg also seem to work and cause less vomiting.
- An inherited disorder that causes copper to build up in many organs (Wilson disease). Taking zinc by mouth improves symptoms of an inherited disorder called Wilson disease. People with Wilson disease have too much copper in their bodies.
- Dietary supplement for calcium and magnesium deficiency.
- It helps to strengthen the bones and teeth.
- Help treat muscle tension.
- used in pregnancy as a source of calcium and magnesium to feed the baby and mother from the third month of pregnancy.
What are the alternatives of this supplement ?