Eye Repair Cream
CERAVE EYE REPAIR CREAM 14ML
When it comes to the skin around the eyes, puffiness and dark circles are some of the most common concerns.
Fortunately, the right eye cream can help smooth and brighten this delicate skin to help you look your best.
Look for an eye cream formulated with ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide to deliver hydration while also restoring the skin’s natural barrier.
It’s also important to use a product that is ophthalmologist-tested for safety, like CeraVe Eye Repair Cream, which is suitable for use around the eyes.
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream features a Marine & Botanical Complex to help brighten the entire eye area.
Suitable for all skin types, our non-greasy, fast-absorbing, fragrance-free eye cream also contains three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, plus patented MVE Delivery Technology that releases of moisture for prolonged skin hydration
- Reduce the appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
- Suitable for all skin types
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free
- Ophthalmologist-tested for safety and allergy-tested
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
HOW TO USE
- Apply in small dots around the eye area
- Gently smooth until thoroughly absorbed
- Use alone or under makeup once or twice daily in the morning and/or evening
Does CeraVe eye repair cream work?
Overall, it’s a good product for the price.
Considering the reputation of the brand and the fact that this cream contains hyaluronic acid