BRUFEN SYRUP 150 ML analgesic powers of mother and antipyretic and anti-inflammatory scientific name him is Ibuprofen ibuprofen , where he is one of the strong painkillers are very known whether for children or adults, where Bntmy Ibuprofen to a group of treatments called ” anti – inflammatory non – steroid ” which works to sort out the enzyme that controls the Materials in the body responsible for pain and inflammation.
Iborphine, which reduces body temperature and relieves pain, is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Indications for use of BRUFEN SYRUP 150 ML:
- It is used to relieve pain in joints and bones, and treat dental pain and gingivitis.
- Treatment of some inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, or osteoarthritis.
- As a reliever in cases of headache, as it is a fast-acting fever reducer.
- It is also used as a sedative for menstrual pain during the menstrual cycle.
It helps in reducing high body temperature if used regularly because it contains an active substance that helps reduce heat.
Brufen is a powerful dental pain reliever.
It is considered anti-inflammatory because it contains the active ingredient Ibuprofen.
BRUFEN for menstruation:
It is considered a strong pain reliever during the menstrual cycle, and the tablets can be used once to twice a day.
Strong orthopedic analgesic but not to be used with other analgesics at the same time.
BRUFEN stomach painkiller:
It is good for those who suffer from stomach problems, but should not be taken for a long time.
BRUFEN for headache:
It can be used to relieve headache.
BRUFEN for hemorrhoids:
It is a good analgesic for hemorrhoids, but it is a non-permanent solution and should be treated.
Dosage and method of use BRUFEN SYRUP 150 ML:
Brufen should be taken after meals to reduce side effects at the following doses:
Brufen 400 mg tablets is taken every 6 hours.
BRUFEN for children:
- The dose from one to three years of age is 5 ml three times a day.
- From four to six years, 7.5 ml three times a day.
- Children from 7 to 9 years of age 10 ml three times a day.
- From 10 to 11 years old, three times a day.
BRUFEN for infants:
- For infants from 3 to 5 months, the concentration of 50 mg is 2.5 ml three times a day.
- From 6 to 11 months, the dose is 2.5 ml three to four times a day.
Note: The doses are not fixed, which means you must consult a doctor to determine the appropriate dose for the patient’s age and disease condition.