DESCRIPTION BRONCHICUM SYRUP
BRONCHICUM SYRUP to treat cough and cough, and it is one of the medicines that treat coughing and coughing and is distinguished that it is a component of natural herbs that help get rid of coughs and coughs and helps improve respiratory function, and it consists of many natural active substances, including the extract of the thyme plant, which is antiseptic Dissolve phlegm, antioxidants and vitamin C that helps in strengthening the immune system in the body, it contains vitamin B6, and it has primrose root extract, which is one of the substances that calm cough and soothe the respiratory system and works to treat infections and reduce cholesterol in the blood.
Indications for BRONCHICUM SYRUP:
- Bronchicom syrup is used in the treatment of dry cough and cough that contains phlegm.
- It is also used in the treatment of allergies that are found in the chest.
- It is used in the treatment of bronchitis.
- It is one of the most important anti-bacterial drugs as it is used as a strong and effective antibiotic.
- It is used in the treatment of whooping cough.
- Drinking is used in the treatment of cough associated with sinusitis.
- It is used in the treatment of crises that come due to asthma.
- It is used in the treatment of mucosal obstruction of the trachea.
- It is used in the treatment of pain in arthritis and shoulder joints.
- It is used in the treatment of tendon pain.
- Treats back pain, bruising, cramping, and swelling.
- It treats colon cancer, oxidative stress, and erectile dysfunction.
Dosage BRONCHICUM SYRUP :
1- The usual dose for children is to take a teaspoon, which is at a rate of 3 times a day, and this is every 8 hours.
2- The usual dose for adults is to take a tablespoon and this is at a rate of 3 times a day and this is every 8 hours.
3- All doctors advise to shake the bottle well before taking the prescribed dose of medicine.
side effects BRONCHICUM SYRUP :
- Loss of appetite occurs.
- Severe nausea.
- A state of inability to sleep occurs.
- The occurrence of panic and headache.
- A state of very low blood pressure occurs, and this is abnormal.
- The occurrence of a case of dry mouth.
- Severe vomiting.
- Abnormally increased heart rate.
Precautions and contraindications for BRONCHICUM SYRUP:
- It is forbidden to use the drug in many cases who suffer from severe allergic reactions to the substances that are included in the composition of the drug.
- The drug is prohibited for women during pregnancy, and this is so that no abnormalities of the fetus will occur, and a doctor must be consulted before taking the medicine.
- Do not use this medicine for children under one year.
- The interval between doses must not be less than 4 hours.
- Medication is one of the medicines that are made of natural materials and are safe for the body of adults and children.
- This drug is suitable for those who suffer from health problems, such as those suffering from heart and high blood pressure because it is made from natural compounds.
- The medicine does not cause drowsiness, and this is unlike other cough and cold medicines.
- The use of the medicine is prohibited for all women who breastfeed their children and this is because it is possible that the medicine may affect the infant, and the medicine is not taken except after consulting a specialist doctor.
- It is forbidden to use it for those who suffer from diabetes, and this is because it can be harmful, but it can be taken after consulting a doctor.
- It is contraindicated for those with a glaucoma angle closure.
- It is forbidden to use for those who suffer from difficulty passing urine.
- It is contraindicated for all patients who have impaired kidneys.