BIODERMA SEBIUM EXFOLIATING GEL 100 ML
Exfoliating is the process of removing dead skin cells from the surface of your skin using a chemical, granular substance, or exfoliation tool.
Your skin naturally sheds dead skin cells to make room for new cells every 30 days or so.
Sometimes, dead cells don’t shed completely. This can result in dry, flaky patches and clogged pores. Exfoliating can help prevent this.
Benefits to the skin
- Exfoliating can improve the appearance of your skin in several ways.
- Exfoliation can leave your skin looking brighter and improve the effectiveness of topical skin care products by enhancing absorption.
- Regular exfoliation can also help prevent clogged pores, resulting in fewer breakouts.
- Long-term exfoliating can increase collagen production.
- Collagen is key to glowing. The protein also promotes skin elasticity, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and related sagging.
- Smoothes out the skin texture
- Gently cleanses
- Prepares the skin for the application of a treatment cream
- Brightens the complexion
- Very good tolerance
- Soap free
- Scented formula
Full Description and Ingredients
Sébium Exfoliating gel is the only scrub that refines the skin texture, tightens pores and brightens the complexion while preventing the formation of blemishes thanks to the Fluidactiv patented complex, which biologically regulates sebum quality. Micro-beads, strengthened by keratolytic active ingredients (glycolic and salicylic acid), mechanically act on pimples and blackheads. They speed up the elimination of impurities and thus promote cell renewal. Formulated with cleansing agents renowned for their efficacy and gentleness, Sébium Exfoliating gel is very well tolerated.
How to use BIODERMA SEBIUM EXFOLIATING GEL 100 ML
Once or twice a week
- Apply Sébium Exfoliating purifying gel to wet face.
- Massage 1 to 2 minutes using circular movements.
- Rinse well.
- Gently dry.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
What is the Skin Type ?
- Combination to oily skin is characterized by excess sebum either on the T-zone (combination) or across the entire face (oily skin).
- The related clinical signs are shine, dull complexion, and often dilated pores.
- Relatively inflamed pimple or blackhead blemishes may occasionally appear.
What are the results ?
- Immediate results
- Gently cleanses Skin
- 80% of the Volunteers experienced good results.
What is the technology used in making this product ?
This product has been formulated according to the ecobiological approach of the NAOS Laboratories to take care of you. At the heart of this product :
External stress can make the skin reactive and sensitive. This patented complex increases the skin’s tolerance threshold – regardless of the skin type – to strengthen its resistance.
This patent by NAOS Research was designed in Aix-en-Provence and developed in our laboratories.
Who can use this product ?