ACM VITIX REGULATING GEL 50 ML
This daily face and body care product acts as a regulator for skins with depigmented areas (vitiligo).
Vitix Gel possesses an innovative mechanism of action that improves the physiological balance of free radicals in epidermal cells thanks to a patented melon extract with high antioxidant content.
Vitix Gel is an opaque, non-greasy gel with a weakly granular appearance; it encompasses micro-beads that encompass and protect the plant active substance.
Upon application, the active substance is release on contact with the skin.
The studies* conducted on VITIX demonstrate that regular application (twice daily in combination with phototherapy or heliotherapy) can prevent the progression of depigmentation,
slow its development and, in a large number of cases, provide satisfactory repigmentation.
- SKIN TYPE Vitiliginous
- GALENIC Gel with microbeads
- WHEN to use 1 to 2 times per day
- BENEFITS from using acm vitix Promotes re-pigmentation for skins with depigmented areas
- pack is 50 ml Tube
Composition of ACM VITIX REGULATING GEL
ACM VITIX REGULATING GEL 50 ml
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin Crosspolymer, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Sodium Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
The list of ingredients may be subject to changes. We advise you to check the list that appears on the product you buy.
How to use ACM VITIX REGULATING GEL
- Apply VITIX® gel onto and around the concerned areas once to twice daily.
- Once the gel has fully penetrated, a care cream or make-up can be applied. VITIX® gel can be used in combination with phototherapy.
advantages from using ACM VITIX:
- Fluid texture easy to apply, non-oily, fast absorption
- No fragrance
- IMPROVEMENT OF REPIGMENTATION OF RESPONDENTS
Clinical studies by ACM LAB
ACM VITIX REGULATING GEL
Comparative study of a plant extract with superoxide dismutase and catalase activity (Vitix), plus selective UVB phototherapy versus an excipient plus selective UVB phototherapy in the treatment of vitiligo vulgaris. 20 patients- 6 months – 2002
The probability of reduction of the lesion plaque by 50% was twofold higher with VITIX than with the excipient (17.7% versus 35.3%)
– The results obtained with VITIX are twice those of UVB phototherapy alone
Clinical trial conducted onVITIX + Heliotherapy versus Heliotherapy alone.
20 patients – Dr Gauthier-2003
– More than 50% of respondents repigmented more clearly in the Vitix group
check all acm brand here
acm eye cream
From Gardenia Online Pharmacy