What are the different methods of Hair removal ?
1) shaving with razors and shaving creams
Many men and women think soap and water provide a great lubricant for helping the razor glide along the skin, but it may have an astringent effect, leading to dry, flaky skin after drying.
Gillette Venus for her
Dove Shower and Shave Foam
Hair Epilation Method – PERSONAL CARE : BUY HERE
2) hair epilation method
Despite the fact that there are many ways of hair removal techniques, you’ll learn through experience that some methods are better than others, Tweezing, plucking, waxing and shaving would all be able to remove of undesirable hair, yet the outcomes can be not exactly wanted.
In case you’re searching for something other than what’s expected, an epilator may be the hair removal technique you’ve been looking for. This electrical gadget is intended to eliminate hair straightforwardly from the roots.
Choices include a dry epilator, which can be utilized without water, and a wet epilator, which gives the accommodation of eliminating hair while in the shower.
Eliminating hair by the root might sound difficult. Also, indeed, certain individuals experience a proportion of distress with epilation, particularly the initial time.
A few spaces of your body might be more sensitive than others. The more you epilate, in any case, the less aggravation you might insight.
Let’s figure out how epilators work and the advantages of this technique.
How to use Braun epilators? | How do they work ?
An epilator works similar to waxing, as it removes hair from the roots. However, an epilator doesn’t use wax.
Instead, it plucks away hair as you move the device over different parts of your body.
For the best results, before using an epilator. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells and can prevent ingrown hairs. you can exfoliate using scrubs for the best results.
Shop Now For Scrubs from Different Brands.. Click Here
Begin by positioning the epilator at a 90-degree angle to your skin. Don’t press the device against your skin.
Rather, hold it loosely against your skin.
Pull your skin firmly and then slowly move the epilator in the direction of hair growth.
If you move the epilator opposite the direction of hair growth, you’ll cut the hair at the skin, but you won’t remove it from the root.
What are the other tips when using an epilator ?
- Use an epilator at night. Some people experience redness and skin irritation after removing hair.
- Redness goes away after a couple of hours, leaving clear, smooth skin.
- Some epilators have different speed settings. Start on a low setting and then gradually increase the speed to see what you can tolerate.
- Be patient. For the best results, you’ll need to move the device slowly across your body, so take your time.
- If you move too quickly, you could leave hairs behind.
- Moisturize your skin after using an epilator to reduce irritation.
- Don’t forget to clean your epilator after each use to reduce the risk of a skin infection. Remove any lingering hair and use alcohol to clean the device.
What are the best home laser devices from Braun ? | The best laser hair removal machines to buy
Braun Silk Expert Pro 5 | Learn about the properties
- Safe, fast, effective IPL women’s laser hair removal: permanent hair reduction in just 4 weeks.
- Safe IPL hair removal machine: clinically and dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance
- Smart laser hair remover: SensoAdapt skin sensor automatically and continuously adapts to your skin tone
- Built to last: women’s IPL designed in Germany. Comes with a 5 year warranty.
- Fast: this laser hair removal system can efficiently treat both legs in 5 minutes
Braun Silk Expert 3 for face and body
What are the best epilators for Women from Braun ?
Braun Offers in Gardenia Pharmacy in 2020
For the best results, dermatologists recommend the following tips:
- Check your hair growth. Before waxing, make sure your hair is long enough to do waxing. If hair is too long, cut it to a shorter length using safety scissors so that waxing will be less messy and painful.
- Avoid using retinoid products on your skin before waxing. Avoid using skin care products containing retinol and retinoids two to five days before waxing your face or your body to avoid inflammation and peeling your skin off with the hair.
- Apply local anesthetics before starting. since waxing can be painful for some people, consider ways to reduce discomfort. Apply sprays or creams that contain Lidocaine such as Pridocaine cream and Lidocaine spray.
- Wash and dry the area. Before waxing, gently wash the area you’re about to wax to remove dirt, dead skin cells and skin care products. Afterwards, dry your skin thoroughly. Clean, dry skin allows the wax to adhere properly.
- Warm the wax. Follow the directions on the package, and always test the temperature of the wax by applying a small amount to the inside of your wrist. It should be warm, but not hot to avoid burns and bruises.
- Apply the wax. Apply the wax to a small section of your skin with unwanted hair. For the best results, always spread the wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Apply the cloth strip. Once the wax is applied, place the cloth strip over the wax and press down firmly. Leave the cloth on for two to three seconds.
- Remove the tissue strip. To remove, hold your skin taut with one hand and use your other hand to quickly pull off the cloth in the opposite direction of hair growth. If you’re waxing a tricky spot to reach, such as the underarms, consider asking a friend or relative to help you.
- Pamper your skin. After waxing, soothe your skin by applying cold packs if you have pain, avoiding hot baths and showers, wearing loose clothing and applying moisturizer that won’t clog your pores. use moisturizers which are non comedogenic and oil free.
Shop for hot wax
Shop For Cold Wax
Showing 1–12 of 81 resultsFilter
BRAUN SILK.EPIL 9 LEGS & BODY 99614,336.00 EGP Add to cart
BRAUN FACESPA 8512,731.00 EGP Add to cart
BRAUN SILK EPIL FG1103993.00 EGP Add to cart
Brand: PHILIPS Add to cartHair Removal
PHILIPS LEGS HP 6422956.00 EGP Add to cart
BRAUN SILK EPIL 3 LEGS BODY 3380905.00 EGP Add to cart
GILLETTE VENUS OLAY 4 شفرات461.00 EGP Add to cart
GILLETTE VENUS EMBRACE 4 موس450.00 EGP Add to cart
Brand: GILLETTE Add to cartWomen Care
GILLETTE VENUS DELUXE SMOOTH PLATINUM200.00 EGP Add to cart
GILLETTE VENUS SPA BREEZE + SMOOTH + COCONUT امواس200.00 EGP Add to cart
GILLETTE VENUS SPA BREEZE COMFORTGLIDE 4 امواس200.00 EGP Add to cart
GILLETTE VENUS BREEZE 4 BLADES FOR WOMEN200.00 EGP Add to cart
GILLETTE VENUS SMOOTH CLOSE&CLEAN 4 BLADES WOMEN194.00 EGP Add to cart