All to know to create your best Hair Care routine
Best Hair Care Products For All Hair Types, Shop Now
- Hair Coloring Products
- Dandruff Control Products
- Hair Loss Treatments
- Styling Products
- Hair Relaxant Products
- Wash And Care Products
Here’s Some hair care Tips to Protect Your Hair and Make it Healthy
- Don’t wash your hair every day and whenever you do, apply some conditioner on the ends.
- Choose a shampoo and conditioner formulated specifically for your hair type
- Concentrate shampoo on the scalp. When washing your hair, concentrate on cleaning primarily the scalp, rather than washing the entire length of hair.
- Use conditioner after every shampoo to improve the look of damaged or weathered hair by increasing shine, decreasing static electricity and improving strength.
- Concentrate conditioner on the tips of the hair. conditioners only should be used on the tips of the hair and not on the scalp or length of the hair.
- Rinse the conditioner off with cold water as it is good for both strength and shine.
- Comb wet hair with extreme care because they’re fragile and prone to breakage. Take a broad toothed comb and run it from the roots to the ends of your hair as gently as possible.
- Trim your hair every few weeks to avoid the split ends.
- Follow a healthy diet.Eating healthily will ensure that your hair remains in a good condition. Fresh fruit and vegetables, whole-grains, protein such as fish and chicken and lean red meat will be appreciated by your hair as well as your body.And include plenty of water in your diet. Drinking the recommended 6 to 8 glasses of water a day will keep your skin and hair properly hydrated. And will boost your follicles growth potential.
- Avoid excessive heat on your hair. Hair dryers, hair straighteners and curling tongs can style your hair in a great many ways but this comes at a price. They are fine in the short term but prolonged use can dry out your hair or cause split ends.
- Protect hair when swimming. Protect your hair from the damaging effects of chlorine by wetting and conditioning your hair before swimming. Wear a tight-fitting swim cap.
Finally you should know that It’s normal to lose 100 to 150 strands of hair a day so don’t panic when you see a small bunch crawling across your tiled floor.
Best Hair Care Brands in Egypt